Monday, August 30, 2010

SEND IN THE CLOWNS-- or not.....

So, I was driving to work the other morning. As I passed a garage sale going up 23rd East I thought I heard my name. I happened to glace to my left and I swear this clown waved at me. I had to turn around and go back and see if I was imagining "THINGS N' STUFF"- we know it wouldn't be the first time for that! Anyway, it turns out he wasn't calling my name (mainly because he didn't know my name). He had just yelled 'hey you in the jeep' to get my attention. It seems he had somehow heard about our big Halloween party and he wanted to make sure he was invited. I told him I couldn't invite him because I don't really hang out with clowns. But, decor... Hmmmm. I may not hang out with clowns but I could HANG a clown somewhere.... BWAAAHAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!

Do you know it is only 62 days until "All Hallows Eve"! Oh, so much to do, so little time.

1 comment: