Sunday, August 8, 2010

NEWS FLASH!!! ZUCCHINI BANDIT STRIKES BIG!

It is that time of year when zucchini is prolific and you don't dare leave the windows down on your car for fear you might end up with a front seat full of the big green squash! The sad thing about zucchini is, as you know, that it is best when it is small and tender. What do you do with zucchini when it gets big (or in this case, huge)?

This 'beautiful' piece of decor was left on my front porch in the middle of the night... Surprise!! Obviously, when a common thing like zucchini is looked at with a creative eye, the 'things and stuff' that can be done are truly unlimited.

I am flattered that Martha thought of us, however, I have my doubts that the Queen really took time out of her busy schedule to craft a custom door stop just for us. No, I think that the designer actually lives a little closer to home. Perhaps the designer even lives on our same block...

If by chance our door stop really was created by Martha herself, I don't think I will be the one to tell her that it is NOT a "good thing"!

1 comment:

  1. Your golden zucchini is gorgeous! Remember, when someone gives you a zucchini it means they love you...or they don't know what else to do with it! Happy Summer.

    ReplyDelete