Sunday, November 7, 2010

COMMITTMENT TO THE COSTUME.....

So, when I commit to something I usually go with it all the way... right? Authenticity and attention to detail is VERY important! I had a vision for my costume and a wig with a skin head was just not going to cut it. You know what my son always says... 'Go big or go home'! Well, I went big.....


Yes, I shaved it off!!! Only the top came off for Halloween but the rest had to come off on Monday morning before I could go to work. Can you imagine the mullet I would have had if I had let it grow with the fringe? The thing that was really scary was with all the make-up I had on, my hair color was my own. I didn't have to put any gray in it for effect... I had enough gray of my own.

Funny thing today... My Bishop had me stand up at church and introduce myself with the other visitors. He had no idea who I was... but maybe that is not a bad thing, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment