Saturday, November 6, 2010

ALL HALLOWS EVE HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!

Welcome to my nightmare! I know I have been a major slacker on updating my blog, but I think when you see what I have been working on you will understand. Halloween is finally here and I have created some great 'things and stuff' to share. In fact KSL television came out and did a story about us this year. The hours of planning and preparation have been worth it!

I wanted to share all of the details so I have written three blog postings that break up the decorations in to three areas-- I thought that might make it easier to read. Thanks for joining me... I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. My mouth is hanging open and I honestly don't think I a have adequate words to describe how utterly fantastic that all is! You guys look amazing! And I can't imagine the work that went into all of that. I was at work the first time I looked at your posts and I made everyone come and look at everthing. They were all BLOWN AWAY! You guys are amazing! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete