Monday, May 31, 2010

THE GREAT SUGAR COOKIE CHALLENGE!

I already know who makes the best home made sugar cookies...

Now I am on a quest to find the best bakery SUGAR COOKIES in the valley... and beyond! I am looking for cookies that fall into categories of both frosted and plain (sprinkles are ok!). Send me your suggestions. Seriously, diet aside, I will try them all and report. When I think about the 'things and stuff' that I really love in life, sugar cookies are one of my biggest weakness! I have had some really great sugar cookies, but I still think it is good to keep expanding your horizons and exploring new taste sensations!

I can't wait to hear your suggestions. I am salivating just thinking about the possibilities..... If you can't leave a comment here, go to my face book page (Michael Draper) and leave a message there!


By the way, I am still looking for the secret to 'what makes wedding cake wedding cake'...

1 comment:

  1. If I have the need for a quick sugar cookie fix I love the sugar cookies from Smart Cookie. Delish! There is also some from a bakery up by you guys that we had at "stamp club" but I can't remember where, you'll have to ask Deni. Those were pretty divine as well. I'm excited for your vote on BEST

    ReplyDelete