Friday, May 6, 2011

ON THE FRINGE

It is always fun when someone I know makes it to the 'BIG TIME' with things and stuff they are doing.

My friend, Courtney Walker, has her first young adult book coming out in October this year. It is a paranormal story of a girl named Claire who is struggling to deal the murder of her childhood crush, Daniel. A near death experience mysteriously reconnects her with Daniel and they wonder if the experience will keep her trapped on the fringe forever.


The reviews I have read so far have been really good. You can check out an interview Courtney did this week at the following blog site:

http://blackfingernailreviews.blogspot.com/
(that's black finger nail reviews)

You can pre-order Courtney's book from Amazon for delivery in October. I have already ordered my copy, you should all order one also!


No comments:

Post a Comment