Tuesday, May 10, 2011

IT IS TOTALLY BLACK AND WHITE...

Self portrait in Black and White.

So, I don't usually take my clothes to the laundry until I am desperate and have nothing to wear. Needless to say, when I finally go there is a LOT of laundry. I picked up my dry cleaning the other day and was putting it away when Erin came in to see what I was doing. She took a look at the bed and said "Umm... Dad, I think we need an intervention! You have a color problem". My first response was 'hello pot... this is kettle!' since Erin's closet looks very much like mine.

Personally, I don't see a problem here. I do have one light blue sweater and a gray one, there might even be a purple sweater in this stack, so I am not totally afraid of color. And seriously, I am not afraid of pattern either. Really, I am not...

See, there is some pattern in my wardrobe... There is some plaid, some tattersall and a little organic floral. There are even some stripes. I am not afraid of pattern!

WHAT??? Honestly, I don't have a problem here. Just like I don't have a problem with holidays, or even a problem with sugar cookies for that matter. Really, I don't have a problem.

So I also have twenty pair of black shoes... doesn't everyone?


1 comment:

  1. Oh Dad, the first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem... We are all here for you :) ha ha

    ReplyDelete