Thursday, March 10, 2011

TANGO



I was looking for 'things and stuff' on YOUTUBE and I came across this video. It turns out the dancers are both instructors at Ballroom Utah. Chelsea Erickson and Corey Lundell.
They are both, obviously, great dancers and great teachers.

The Tango is quickly becoming my favorite dance. The moves are big and it can be quite dramatic, even sensual... and really fun! Remember the closing scene in "True Lies" when Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jamie Lee Curtis do the Tango while Tom Arnold is trying to get their attention and get them back on the spy job at hand? They are not very good but they are so serious, it makes me laugh. I love that movie. Anyway, the Tango is great.

Seriously, come check it out!

Video by ISIL HESSICK
Music by Zade

No comments:

Post a Comment