Wednesday, March 23, 2011

RUN SAMI, RUN! (and jump!)

So, we were having Sunday dinner a few weeks ago and Samantha announced that she was going out for the track team. "Really", we all said. Cool. "What event are you going to do?" we asked. She said, "I am going to do the hurdles!". Wow. OK. Go for it Sami. Samantha has never been afraid to go after new "things and stuff"and she usually succeeds at everything she tries.

Getting ready for her very first event, the 100 meter hurdles.

Ready, set, GO!

Running the 100 meter dash.

Not that I am bragging (but I am... after all it is my blog, I can do what I want).
Anyway, she did great!

1st in her heat and 3rd overall in the 300 meter hurdles.

5th overall in the 100 meter hurdles.

3rd overall in the 4x1 relay.

11th in the 100 meter dash (and she had never run that one).

GO BENGALS!


No comments:

Post a Comment