Thursday, April 1, 2010

SNOW BUNNIES!??

I wasn't going to write any more about flying bunnies this year, so imagine my surprise this morning when I woke up to find flying 'SNOW' bunnies on my front porch. It was a bad April Fools joke from Mother Nature! April 1st..... the 13th day of Spring and we have ten inches of snow!
There is just something really wrong about a blizzard this time of year when we were just getting excited thinking that spring was finally here.
Crazy! This is Easter weekend! We have 'things and stuff' to do so let's hope that the sun comes out and the snow goes away before we have to hide the Easter eggs on Saturday. The traditions go on whether there is snow or not.... we just may have to hunt eggs in the basement. It wouldn't be the first time and I am sure it won't be the last.

Check back on Monday to see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment