Thursday, April 29, 2010

DO I KNOW YOU?

So, every day I walk past the Trade Secret store in Foothill Village and I look at this poster for the new O.P.I. nail polish collection, 'HONG KONG'. Beautiful model, nice graphics, great product. The girl just looked so familiar to me, like I know her from somewhere. Maybe it was in a past life? I racked my brain; well, not really racked, but I did wonder for a moment who she was. I just could not figure out why she looked so familiar. Then it hit me....





Bette Midler as Winnie Sanderson in the 1993 movie, 'Hocus Pocus'!!
It is amazing the things and stuff that pop into my brain when I least expect it. I don't know if the people from O.P.I would be very happy with the comparison, or if they even realize the resemblance. But honestly, I may be the only person on earth who noticed. Maybe I should point it out to them.....

No comments:

Post a Comment