Wednesday, December 29, 2010

SO MUCH FOR RESOLVE...

Christmas is a time filled with all kinds of delicious 'things and stuff" to eat-- probably the "most wonderful time of the year" when it comes to food! However, I had decided I had eaten enough sugar cookies this season. I wasn't going to eat another sugar cookie..... until we stopped at our friends home on Christmas eve. Suzanne, who is an excellent cook had made us a platter (actually three platters but not all for me!) of her delicious sugar cookies baked from her secret recipe. When it comes to home made sugar cookies, in my opinion, there is a tie for the very best! One is made by someone who knows who they are and wishes to remain anonymous and the other is made by Suzanne! SO GOOD! Actually. as good as it gets! Do I dare to say "to die for"?

Ok, to die for!

I still didn't share with Santa (see the next post) because he is on a diet and I wanted the cookies all to myself! So much for resolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment